AgriPoint is an online system that bundles Account Access with value-added content and tools to help you manage your business.
- Accounts – This overview table consolidates your loans, leases, insurance and other information including cash-back dividends, AgriBuy® Rewards, cash plus accounts, and funds held accounts. You can hover over any account to see additional information including product type, interest rate type and principal balance.
- Account Access – This tool lets you manage your accounts, internally transfer funds, make payments to loans, advance funds from loans, and pay bills. You can also initiate wire transfers, order drafts, set various account alerts, initiate a stop payment request, and view, print and download account activity and billing statements.
- Remote Deposit – Scan checks as payments to your line of credit from your home or office using your desktop check scanner.
- Crop Insurance – Access MPCI, crop hail and supplemental policy details. View documents like crop provisions and county actuarial.
- Financials – This tool lets you create a balance sheet or cash flow, examine up to a five-year trend in your business, and calculate what-if scenarios to see the impact of potential purchases. You can also view historical balance sheets and income statements previously provided.
- Weather – Get current and forecast conditions for your location including precipitation, wind speed, soil temperature and more, customizable by zip code.
- Markets – Check the latest market bids for a variety of commodities and see local cash bids, all customizable by commodity type and zip code.
First successfully complete the initial login process for AgriPoint which includes, resetting your password, selecting your security questions and security image on one computer. From your second computer, enter your username and password, and you will be prompted to answer the security questions to validate your identity. Then select a Machine Activation option of either "activate once" (select this if you are on a public computer that others have access to) or "activate for future use" (select this if the machine is a private personal computer). Once that step is complete, you’ll be logged into AgriPoint on the second computer.