- Markets & Weather
- About Us
Frontier Farm Credit has set aside grant funds for projects and organizations that make a positive, long-term impact in eastern Kansas through our Working Here Fund.
Frontier Farm Credit provides financing for the purchase, care, feeding or refinancing of debt on livestock.
In business, being an early adapter of proven technology has been a competitively advantageous position to take. With the speed of change that we are witnessing in agriculture today, there is not always time for producers to wait for technology to “prove” itself. Advancements in agricultural use drones may provide farmers the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of technology while limiting the economic risk that is usually associated with being out front.
Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage
Kansas farmers and ranchers who depend on grazing and hay production have an insurance product available that can provide compensation during drought periods. Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage, or PRF, coverage works by paying an indemnity if a rainfall index for the insured’s area falls below a predetermined guaranteed level.
- Frontier Farm Credit Customer-Owners Elect Two Board of Directors
- Frontier Farm Credit Customers to Receive $7 Million in Cash-Back Dividends
- Getting it right, making it fair
- Frontier Farm Credit Stockholders Approve Strategic Alliance with Farm Credit Services of America
- FFA Chapter Fuels Burning Desire to Learn
View all of the Featured News here.
|DTN Text Messages|
|Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.|