- Markets & Weather
- About Us
Customers and dependents of customers are encouraged to review information about the 2015-2016 Frontier Farm Credit Scholarship program
Applications are due March 31, 2015.
Frontier Farm Credit provides financing for the purchase, care, feeding or refinancing of debt on livestock.
Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage
Kansas farmers and ranchers who depend on grazing and hay production have an insurance product available that can provide compensation during drought periods. Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage, or PRF, coverage works by paying an indemnity if a rainfall index for the insured’s area falls below a predetermined guaranteed level.
We are very pleased that Frontier Farm Credit stockholders supported the Board of Directors’ decision to form a strategic alliance with Farm Credit Services of America. I’m very proud of our directors, staff, and customer-owners for leading this important step for our Association! This business structure is unique in the Farm Credit System and we know many other System institutions are watching very carefully as we go through transition and implementation of the strategic alliance.
- Frontier Farm Credit Customer-Owners Elect Two Board of Directors
- Frontier Farm Credit Customers to Receive $7 Million in Cash-Back Dividends
- Getting it right, making it fair
- Frontier Farm Credit Stockholders Approve Strategic Alliance with Farm Credit Services of America
- FFA Chapter Fuels Burning Desire to Learn
View all of the Featured News here.
|DTN Text Messages|
|Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.|