- Markets & Weather
- About Us
Customers and dependents of customers are encouraged to review information about the 2015-2016 Frontier Farm Credit Scholarship program
Applications are due March 31, 2015.
You aren’t just a customer — you are an owner. Consequently, we intend to return a portion of annual earnings in cash to eligible customer-owners each year. Because the money we distribute can be used to purchase products and services from local businesses, our patronage program works to strengthen the rural communities in which you live.
We are rapidly approaching year end. Leasing can offer you tax benefits if the asset you wish to lease is put in service during this tax year.
For Agricultural producers, sometimes leasing is the right tool for improving your bottom line.
Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage
Kansas farmers and ranchers who depend on grazing and hay production have an insurance product available that can provide compensation during drought periods. Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage, or PRF, coverage works by paying an indemnity if a rainfall index for the insured’s area falls below a predetermined guaranteed level.
- Frontier Farm Credit Customer-Owners Elect Two Board of Directors
- Frontier Farm Credit Customers to Receive $7 Million in Cash-Back Dividends
- Getting it right, making it fair
- Frontier Farm Credit Stockholders Approve Strategic Alliance with Farm Credit Services of America
- FFA Chapter Fuels Burning Desire to Learn
View all of the Featured News here.
|DTN Text Messages|
|Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.|