- Markets & Weather
- About Us
Frontier Farm Credit has set aside grant funds for projects and organizations that make a positive, long-term impact in eastern Kansas through our Working Here Fund.
Frontier Farm Credit provides financing for the purchase or refinancing of debt on farms, ranches, facilities and rural real estate.
We are rapidly approaching year end. Leasing can offer you tax benefits if the asset you wish to lease is put in service during this tax year.
For Agricultural producers, sometimes leasing is the right tool for improving your bottom line.
USDA disaster assistance programs
The 2014 Farm Bill made permanent and applied retroactively to October 1, 2011 the Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP) and the Livestock Forage Disaster Program (LFP). LFP provides payments to eligible producers for grazing losses due to drought. LIP provides payments to eligible producers for livestock deaths due to adverse weather events such as blizzards and extreme heat. Payments received under these programs are taxable to you in the year received.
- Frontier Farm Credit Customer-Owners Elect Two Board of Directors
- Frontier Farm Credit Customers to Receive $7 Million in Cash-Back Dividends
- Getting it right, making it fair
- Frontier Farm Credit Stockholders Approve Strategic Alliance with Farm Credit Services of America
- FFA Chapter Fuels Burning Desire to Learn
View all of the Featured News here.
|DTN Text Messages|
|Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.|